Greenville SC Window Tinting 2019 Porsche 911 Targa



Greenville SC Window Tinting 2019 Porsche 911 Targa... We tinted the back window after another Tint Shop could not get it done. We Got It Done! Hey, there friends, have you been wanting to get your 911 Porsche Windows Tinted... Or any Porsche model tinted? Check out this one... I did it again. Yet another local tint shop could not tint a back window on this 2019 Porsche 911 Targa... The customer brought it to me at the Greenville Luxury Porsche Dealership to get it done. I am not going to lie, it's not an easy back window to tint... Even with 20+ years of practice in the industry, but many can't do it, I can. I have been tinting for the Greenville Luxury dealerships for just over a year now... Pre-loading all the new lot cars with window tint. 35% IR Ceramic window film. Heat Rejection. Perfect Darkness Tint

Comments

Popular Posts